How to recalibrate Golf Buddy Voice 2
Please perform a firmware update on your unit through using GB manager.
If that does not fix the issue, attempt the following steps to perform an emergency reboot:
*NOTE: If you have a WORLD unit, please replace the MENU button with the PROPLAY button to perform this reboot.
1. Please make sure that the unit is turned OFF.
2. Hold down the MENU button, then press the POWER button simultaneously.
3. Once the LCD (screen) powers on, release the POWER button BUT keep the MENU button pressed.
4. Once you see EMERGENCY REBOOT on the screen, release the MENU button and wait about 3-5 minutes for reboot to factory settings.
You may also try the emergency reboot using your computer (most effective way) by following these steps:
1. Make sure the GolfBuddy is powered off.
2. Please connect your USB cable to the computer WITHOUT your unit.
3. Hold down the Menu button.
4. As you are holding the Menu button down, please connect your GolfBuddy to the USB cable.
5. Once you see the EMERGENCY REBOOT screen, please release the Menu button but leave your unit connected to the USB cable until the process completes.
on Nov 07, 2019