20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Solving printing problems in QuickBooks
If you are having problems printing in QuickBooks, follow these simple instructions to set up your printer correctly.
Go to "File" at the top left side of your screen & click on it
This will open a drop down list
Choose "set up printer" & click on it
This will take you to a list of forms printed in QuickBooks
Choose the form you want to print & click on it
This will take you to a place to choose & set your default printer
Find the box that has the current default printer in it & look for the arrow
Click on the arrow next to the box with the printer name
This will give you a drop down list of printers to choose from
Find the name of your printer on that list and click on it
Then save your choices by hitting "ok" and closing the box
Repeat these instructions for each form you wish to print in QuickBooks.
on Sep 09, 2010 | Intuit QuickBooks: Premier...
Quickbooks Premiere SITUATION: I receive purchase
Good News, Yes, you probably have your inventory UOM (Units of Measure) set to single. If this is Quickbooks 2007 0r later version, it supports multiple UOM's.
To enable unit of measure follow the steps below:
Now to set up your UOM's do the following:
- Click Edit menu > Preferences.
- Click Items & Inventory then click the Company Preferences tab.
- Click the Enable button.
- Select the mode that you want to use Multiple U/M Per Item.
- Click Finish then click OK from the Preferences window.
- Click Home then click Items & Services.
- Click the Item button then click Edit Item (if you want to edit an existing item) or click New (if you want to setup a new item).
- In the U/M field, click the drop down box then click Add New.
- Select a U/M Type. ( In your Case it would be count)
- Select a Base U/M. The base unit is the smallest unit in which the item is stocked and counted.(in your case it will be each's)
- Add any related units. You will select and define here the number of base units it contains. For example, a case will contain 24 each.
- Select the default U/M for the Purchase forms and Sales Forms.
- Finally, enter the name of this U/M.
- Then Click FInish.
From now on all your P/O's that are coming in from your customers will automatically convert from cases, Then you can delete your custom field, unless you created that field to show up somewhere normal UOM's can't.
Good Luck, and let me know how it goes.
on Dec 15, 2009
Is Intuit QuickBooks Account Support suitable for your Organization?
QuickBooks is a powerful accounting tool for your business. The tool gives you abundant features that help you benefit your business. QuickBooks software packages also come with great support functionality from the qualified experts. These qualified experts are the QuickBooks customer care team who deliver customer services to every small and medium-sized business owners across the globe.
You can call the QuickBooks customer care help desk number, which is a free toll-free phone number and is available 24-7. The QuickBooks customer care team of experts will assist you no matter what edition or version of QuickBooks you are using for your business.
QuickBooks support Helpline
on Oct 24, 2019
Exception EOLEsys Error
This may be indicative that the system has been hit by a virus. Run a good anti-virus program like malwarebytes., then reinstall the software. If it still fails, you may have registry damage that extends to the OLE library files and a full reimage of windows may be needed.
on Nov 25, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?