20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Just downloaded new POS software
Hi! Does the printer still powers on? You may need to replace the cables for they are surely worn which can cause the printer not to accept data from the computer. Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa! Have a good one!
on Nov 05, 2010
My star sp200 will not print when asked. The
1. check the usb or parallel cord to the PC to see if it is connected proper ly
2. clear all print document on the pc
3. If the "online" light will not come on this may mean that the cord is not completely in the connection socket.
4. check Dip switch for parallel cable ( should be 3 ON, 4 ON, 5 ON) this is for USA settings
5. check paper roll ( if at the end of roll it will shut down if proper paper load is loaded.
6. When temperature at the print head is high printer will go "offline"
7. check the alignment of the ribbon also
on Mar 18, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?