I have a Kodak5210 printer and it will not print with any of our computers, where previously it did.
You may have low ink cartridges or a bad printer, or a technical issue. go through these steps:
1.Make sure you are not low on ink,
2. Unplug power cord for a few minutes and re-plug, see if it worked, if not,
3. check printer head, clean the contact area and try a test print, if colors are off,
3. use the printer head cleaning function, if still colors are off,
4. Your printer head needs replacing.
If after cleaning printer head and doing number 2 and 3 above printer does not print at all,
5. Check the contact area of printer head if it is dry, one of the two possibilities; a) printer head is clogged, which you can try cleaning it with alcohol solution. if still not working, replace it. b) if you have a spare printer head even if not working well , test your printer and see if that one will wet the printer head if changed, but if all failed, it means most probably, you printer has a technical problem (such as firmware issue). Call Kodak support, they may ask you to upload "data diagnostics" under printer tool option and if technical problem if this kind is diagnosed, they may or you may want to ask for a free printer replacement. Good luck.
Kodak Esp 5210...
on Jan 03, 2015