Lexmark... | Answered on Aug 27, 2016
Lexmark... | Answered on Oct 17, 2015
Lexmark... | Answered on Dec 27, 2014
Lexmark... | Answered on Jun 14, 2014
Lexmark... | Answered on Dec 02, 2013
Lexmark... | Answered on Sep 24, 2013
Lexmark... | Answered on Oct 09, 2012
To scan documents for editing and saving as PDF file, you will
need to install the Lexmark OCR scan software on your computer. The Lexmark
scan software (no downloadable version) is only available on the installation
disc that came with your printer. If you lost the disc, please contact Lexmark
Technical Support Center for assistance.
To install the OCR scan software from the printer installation CD:
Lexmark... | Answered on Feb 23, 2012
Lexmark... | Answered on Nov 12, 2011
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Lexmark... | Answered on Oct 24, 2011
304 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: