20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I bought a DVD set from Ireland and it won't
North American TVs, consoles and DVD players play video and games in the NTSC format (region 1), while Ireland's and most of Europe's play in PAL(region 2). You best bet to be able to watch your dvd set will be to purchase a dvd player that plays multi regions (these will be a bit more expensive) or to order a region 2 dvd player from Ireland or somewhere in Europe that uses region 2.
Hope this helps!
on Jan 03, 2020
although majority of games can play online, some game is still intended for single player only. Check the game options and see if there is multiplayer options to play online , majority of games for Wii can play online.
on Oct 04, 2019
Why won't my console play blu-ray movies
The Wii doesnt play Blue-Ray "BD" Movies, only the PS3 does, also the Wii doesn't play DVD's.
You can get the Wii to play DVD's by cracking the system by placing files on a SD Card, but your Wii will never play Blue-Ray movie because the system doesn't have the blue laser in the cd drive, sorry.
Have a nice day
on Jun 26, 2019
Wii Freezes and makes loud noise playing nhl 2K9
The game was released with a number of serious glitches. It's the publisher's fault, not yours. You can try to get the retailer to refund your money, but you will probably have to go to the publisher (2K Sports) to get your money back, and it probably won't be easy.
Sorry... and good luck.
on Jun 18, 2019
Wii Remote Control Stopped Working
This happened to my son. I did some reading and found out you have to resynchronize the remote. This is from the manual
1) Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.
2)Remove th battery cover on the back of the remote and press the SYNC. button inside the cover. The Player LEDs will blink.
3)Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console and press the SYNC button on the inside of the compartment
4)When the Player LED blinking stops,connection is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number.
This procedure must be followed for each additional Wii remote added to your system.
This worked for me, hope it helps you.
on Jan 28, 2019
Wii Remote will not stay sync with console
Have you tried the following? If this doesn't work then pleae provide details on details such as the batterys you are using, number of remotes, etc.
The Wii maunual does not give clear instructions how to reset and sync your Wii remotes. I have found that from time to time my remotes will not sync, especially after they have changed 'order' a couple of times. It appears there is a bug in the code that keeps track of remote codes, and it has a limited buffer for the storage of remote ID's / order. Here are quick step by step instructions how to reset the remote list on the Wii console and re-sync your Wii remotes.
- Un-plug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes (60 seconds should do, but leave it off longer to ensure all the power drains).
- Plug the Wii back in, and turn on the power button.
- Open the panel on the front of the Wii unit. You will see a Red button.
- Open the back panel of the Wii remote where the batteries are installed. Beneath the batteries is a small button.
- Press and release the small button. The Blue lights on the front of the remote begin to flash.
- Press the Red button on the front of the Wii unit.
- The Blue lights on the remote should stop flashing after a few seconds. Then one Blue light will remain representing player 1.
- Repeat for remote 2, 3 and 4.
on Jun 11, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?