20 Most Recent
- Page 8 Questions & Answers
No certificate on phone or sim my nokia 5130
You can try this:
Make sure your GPRS is active. Go to menu then select phone settings, then select phone update:
1. Update via packet data
2. Update via bluetooth.
option 1 and wait for any outcome and then accept it..
If that doesn't work, contact Nokia from your country and ask them to send the certificate to you.
I hope that helped.
You can rate my answer if you appreciate it.
on May 16, 2013
How to reformat nokia 5130 c-2 with the security keyguard forgotten
Follow this procedure to generate your security code.This trick will work only when after your phone connect your PC via Usb cable. 1.Downoad [ANT] Simple Ant Simple.zip Ant Simple.zip
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the task-bar icon.3.Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder4.Connect the phone via USB(should be original Nokia Data cable) to the computer by selecting Pc suit/Ovi suit when prompt a message in your pone.5.After you've connected your phone, Click "Read Info"6. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed onthe bottom panel as shown below7. Nowclick on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE8. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window. After all format it by selecting "Restore All
" from your phone setting.Thanks For visiting Fixya
on May 05, 2013
How i can Format My Mobile Nokia 5130
does any one know how to format my phone memory ?????? [:X] [:X]
iam facing a big problem .... my phone memory is 824KB onlyyyyyyyyyy what can i do now ???? [:X] [:(]
& that*#7370# dosent work on my handset nokia 5130 xpress music.
on Apr 06, 2013
Forgot my security code IMEI 351987/04/165671/4
You can get the master reset code for your Nokia 5130 from the siteUnlock-Free.com
. Which can be used to reset your phone so that you can access your phone without the old security code. After resetting your phone, if you need you can set a new security code to protect you phone. To get the master reset code provide the IMEI number your phone.
on Mar 20, 2013
I have nokia xpress music 5130 and it gives me
I myself own this awesome music phone.
Find the answers below:
1) As it shows less internal memory, it seems that you have transfered some data like mp3, video clips through bluetooth to this phone and it was saved in the recieved folder which autmatically saves in phone memory. Try saving the data to memory card and you will get the phone memory free.
2) Check the above reason for this same issue.
3) You need to select proper connectivity mode under settings of this phone. Go to settings and then open connectivity folder. Here select the connection mode.
Make sure to install the latest PC suite software on the computer. This can be downloaded from the NOKIA website.
Rate it, if it helps.
on Mar 13, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?