Question about AT&T Cell Phones
How do i unlock my straighttalk andriod pattern without an google account
Hard reset the device, but this will delete all data of device. for hard reset , www.hard-reset.com
Posted on Jun 23, 2012
I have android fone but i f forget my pattern what can i do now
Posted on May 22, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 25, 2013 | Android 7 inch Tablet
Jun 02, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Sep 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 15, 2010 | HTC FOR G1 GOOGLE ANDROID LCD SCREEN...
5,349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!