Question about HP LaserJet P2055d Printer
Go to menu, in tray tray behaving tray1 select as unless paper load,in tray2 page size as any size.. while giving print command select printer properties, goto paper/quality select paper source automatic or tray2 & shoot print command & check...
# if you are not selected tray 1 as unless paper load, it will ask paper to load after command reached to it.
# if you are not selected tray2 as any paper size, defined paper size only it will allow to print..any paper size it will print with out questing you..
Posted on Aug 01, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Tray which printer prints from.
Just had this problem and stumbled upon how to fix it. Check the guides in your tray 2. Our back guide was slightly off of the proper spot for letter size paper. This was causing the printer to think the tray had a custom size of paper in it. Your document is probably trying to print on letter size paper and when it doesn't think the paper is in there it switches to tray 1.
Posted on May 20, 2010
SOURCE: 13.01.00 paper jam tray 2
The pickup rollers are worn out. Replace them and your problem will be gone. While you are sourcing them, use some alcohol. This may give them a little more life.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Your tray 1 might be open (even just partially) or your manual feed setting might be on. You can find this setting under > Configure device / Printing / Manual Feed
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Nov 08, 2012 | HP P2055DN LaserJet Monochrome Printer
Aug 01, 2012 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Dec 14, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jun 14, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 27, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Sep 23, 2008 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
May 07, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
5,576 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: