Question about Sewing Machines
I want juki ddl-555 manual
when you need to set timing please first make sure height of needle bar is ok. there's two mark at needle bar, the upper one is for height of needle bar: bring the needle bar at lowest position and in this case the upper mark must be equal with lower needle bar bushing.
second : set timing
move hand machine pulley at the same rotation and when the lower mark equal with lower needle bar pushing the tip of hook must be at the center of needle groove and just light touch not hit. that's all
CAIRO - EGYPT
Posted on Dec 17, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Regular sewing machine needles. Choose the needle type and size according to the type fabric or thread being used.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2017 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jun 25, 2016 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 15, 2015 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jun 09, 2012 | White Sewing Sewing Machines
Oct 19, 2011 | Juki DDL-8300
Sep 14, 2009 | Juki DDL-8300
Jul 10, 2009 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jun 17, 2009 | Juki MO-644D Mechanical Sewing Machine
1,050 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!