Question about Microsoft EXCEL MAC UPGRADE 2008 Upgrade Version for Mac
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: excel vba password recovery
1. Create a new simple excel file.
2. In the VBA part, set a simple password (say - 1234).
3. Save the file and exit.
4. Open the file you just created with a simple editor. (e.g. WordPad)
5. Copy the lines starting with the following keys: (found way down the page)
6. with a simple editor (again), open the excel file you don’t know
the VBA password for,
and paste the above copied lines from the dummy file.
7. save the excel file and exit.
8. Now, open the excel file you need to see the VBA code in. The password for the VBA code will simply be 1234
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2013 | Microsoft EXCEL MAC UPGRADE 2008 Upgrade...
on Mar 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 06, 2010 | Microsoft EXCEL MAC UPGRADE 2008 Upgrade...
Apr 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2009 | Microsoft EXCEL 2004 for Mac
Jun 13, 2008 | Excel (SS8SATAS5128400R)
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: