Question about Facebook Social Network
My face book page has been changed my profile photo has gone and all my friens on face book are gone please retur old face book page
I want to delet my facebook
Posted on Mar 13, 2014
If you recently deactivated your account then it is normal that these problem occurs after activation so wait for few days or contact Facebook help center for this issue through a form.
if this not the case then it might be possible that your account has been hacked by someone and that person deleted you profile picture and removed your friends from your friend list.
Posted on Mar 19, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Good Day FAti!
Facebook can block or disable an account even if without notification from the user, if they suspected that an account is phished and there is unusual activity like sending emails in a large group of people, then, they will disable your account immediately.
ilhem, I do suggest you go to:
fill up the form and click the Submit button.
You can write to email@example.com, express your interest on recovering your account. Explain to them why your account should not be disabled.
Please comeback and let me know what happens.
Don't forget to give this answer a 4 thumbs up rating if this will fix your Facebook problem.
Please click the YES button below if this helps.
Thank you for asking Fixya
Posted on Dec 26, 2011
When timeline was first introduced it was an opt-in feature, but since then Facebook has stated they will move all profiles on Facebook to the new timeline.
If your profile has been updated automatically by Facebook, then as far as I know there is no way to switch it back. This is the new design that Facebook has released and eventually they will force everyone, who hasn't done it themselves, over to the timeline view automatically.
Posted on Apr 06, 2012
3 Possibilities I can think of (I have just had a similar problem);
1) Your Photo feature (app) has been disabled
2) Your Photo feature (app) has been set to private.
3) Your individual albums are set to private
1) Up the top right, click on "Settings" (next to your name) and then "Privacy Settings". Click on "Applicaions". Click on the "Settings" tab. Make sure "Photos taken by me" and "Photos of me" are both ticked. Scroll down and click "Save Changes"
2) Up the top right, click on "Settings" (next to your name) and then "Application Settings". Look for the "Photos" app and click "Edit Settings". Make sure:
The "Box:" is set to "Added",
The "Privacy:" is set to "Everyone" (or at least not "Only Me")
Under the "Additional Permissions" tab the various boxes are ticked.
and then click "OK" to save the new settings.
3) Under the Photos app (from your Profile click "View Photos of Me" - it's under your display picture), scroll down to "x's Albums" and click "Album Privacy". Make sure under the various albums' 'Who can see this' settings that they are set to something other than "Only Me" or a specific (unwanted) "Custom" setting. When you are done editing these, scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Settings"
Hope this helps
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2017 | Book Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 29, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2010 | Air Tools & Compressors
Apr 08, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 08, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
442 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!