Question about Cell Phones
Thanks @Nash..Will it work for my galaxy tab 2? Just to make sure.
Posted on May 13, 2016
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 smartphones.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
Step 2:1. CF-Auto-Root to root P3113UECLK7 firmware [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip]
2. Odin 3.07 [Filename: Odin307.zip]
1. Extract Firmware zip file and you will get a .tar file and some other files.
2. Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
3. Switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113
4. Now, put the Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 in Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down key and Power button.
5. Then, a warning message appears, press the Volume Up key to continue.
6. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
7. Now connect your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 with your PC using USB cable.
8. Then a message will arrive under Odin's message box in the bottom left saying "Added!!"
9. Select these files in Odin at respective tabs from extracted firmware folder:
10. In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, make sure that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, only if you are using a .pit file.
11. Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 9 & Step 10 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
12. Once flashing completed, you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. The tablet will then automatically rebooted and soon you will see the Samsung logo. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running P3113UECLK7 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is now rooted. You can now install apps that require root permission.
Posted on Apr 06, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung galaxy tab - how
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile.... i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 25, 2011
SOURCE: galaxy tab choppy music and
possibly too many apps running in the background.
try rebooting it and play
also, install appkiller to clean the memory then try again to play.
Posted on Jun 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2018 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Aug 10, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 08, 2015 | Samsung 10.1 Galaxy Tab 4 16GB White
Oct 31, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 101 Tablet...
May 16, 2014 | Android Galaxy Ace
Dec 29, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Sep 07, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
May 30, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Mar 06, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
578 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!