Question about Nike Watches
I have 4 bottons top left is the light, top right is start, bottom left is mode, and bottom right is stop
1. Press the bottom left button(MODE) to put on Time mode.
2. Press the LIGHT button (ADJUST/LIGHT) for three seconds.
3. Press the MODE button to select what you wanna change, be it hours, minutes, or seconds.
4. The upper right button (START/LAP) is to move a number up, the bottom right button (STOP/RESET) is to move a number down.
5. Press the LIGHT button to finish.
Posted on Apr 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2012 | Watches
Sep 14, 2010 | Watches
Nov 02, 2009 | Watches
Dec 19, 2008 | Nike Triax Fly WK0006 009 Watch
Nov 11, 2008 | Nike Imara Soar WR0103 201 wristwatch
Mar 22, 2008 | Watches
Mar 11, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Feb 15, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Dec 04, 2007 | Watches
1,933 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!