Question about Panasonic PV-DM2799 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
I was researching to find out what may be the problem and all suggestions indicate to reset the "closed caption" to off but all I can find on the menu is "caption on mute" which provides option of "no, CAP1 and CAP2" - what do I do to get rid of the big black square .... in very simple terms!
Here are the steps from the owner's manual:
1. Display MAIN MENU. Press ACTION key on remote.
2. Display SET UP TV screen. Use arrow keys to select TV icon and press SET key.
3. Display CAPTION screen. Use arrow keys to select CAPTION and press SET.
4. Select CAPTION MODE. Use arrow keys to select CAPTION MODE. Press SET to cycle through caption settings until it says OFF.
5. Press ACTION key three times to return to normal screen.
You can download the manual from Panasonic here if you need a copy.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2010 | Polaroid TDA-03211C 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 23, 2008 | Toshiba 23HLV87 23 in. LCD Television
Jul 05, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2009 | Akai LCT3201AD 32 in. LCD Television
Nov 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2007 | Samsung LN-S3251D 32 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 10, 2007 | Mitsubishi CS-27407 27" TV
Jul 08, 2012 | Panasonic PV-DM2799 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
Oct 16, 2010 | Panasonic PV-DM2799 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
Mar 17, 2017 | Panasonic PV-DM2799 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!