Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
There is no response as soon as the xp setup reaches the stage ''Setup is starting windows''
hi sir my pc r hang then i get start internet do have solution plz tell me ok
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
Make sure you have met the minimum hardware requierments when installing your XP...which is
• PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 233 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system);* Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended
• 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended (64 MB minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
• 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available hard disk space*
• Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
• CD-ROM or DVD drive
• Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Aug 19, 2011 | Intel Gigabyte GA-8IDX 845 AGPset P4...
Mar 30, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
May 07, 2009 | Microsoft MS Windows XP Professional SP2
Mar 25, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 5105-S501 Notebook
Oct 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 04, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A75-S211 Notebook
Sep 09, 2007 | Asrock K7S41GX Motherboard
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: