Question about DUI & Criminal Law

2 Answers

How can you get a judge to correct your sentence cause at the time he had faulse info without an appeal

I had a suspened licence , my sister was killed so i drove to out patient rehab on my why home at light i hit car in front got arrested for dui-2nd-again drove,got sidedgetting on exit hit gardrail got arrested when i was walking to see if help coming but cops wrote i was dui -went to florida sober house got arested cause a pervert called cops lied and my pill (meds) came home some guy set me up ,yes i used to do drugs never sold so judge instead of just sentencing me for the first two;were he was giving me2yr.cap he gave me21'3 -7yrs.. he judged me with everything.the last case waspolice brutaly and the florida cases were dropped. how can i get this fixed without an appeal

Posted by Anonymous on

  • Marcella Puryear
    Marcella Puryear Oct 26, 2017

    An appeal would have not "fixed" this. You want a lighter sentence because you feel the one you got was excessive, correct?



2 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 or more questions within one hour.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 43 Answers

Sorry but stop talking to the same circle of friends and you will see some results. I'm not stereo typing you.... I thought everything was at fault for my set backs, until I realized that I dont do anything for me, it was always for the circle of friends. That is why things where not going my way. Now for me, and my way, always things get better. Don't stress out cuz they will judge you by your fustration. In other words forget all your past set backs and flaws. Start by getting them to listen then give your point of view. If they ask why you believe your being unfairly punished, give details from your experiences.

Posted on Oct 26, 2017


  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Master
  • 34,129 Answers

You cant. you do the crime you do the time. free rides

Posted on Oct 26, 2017


6 Suggested Answers


6ya staff

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Azum Saeed

  • 400 Answers

SOURCE: high court judge work area

Yes you have gr8 chance

Posted on Jun 24, 2009


  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: A Tennessee man was in court to be sentenced for

you will sentence me to 10 years

Posted on Mar 08, 2010

dennis bullard

  • 4090 Answers

SOURCE: lie and scammer

The way to deal with this is to report it to the Police as harrassment and slander. You could even take it to court. The police know how to get things done on facebook. FB have to obey the privacy laws and stand to be also sued for allowing slanderous comments and harrassment to take place on their website.

Please rate my help++++Thanks for using FIXYA

Posted on Jun 10, 2010


  • 40 Answers

SOURCE: we just wonder a few

First try and talk to your brother when he is sober. Ask him if he has ever thought about seeing a therapist. It really sounds like he needs one.
I don't think this is the site to ask these types of questions on. There are other, more qualified people for these types of questions. Here is a link to one of those types of sites. It deals with domestic violence and people with suicidal feelings.

Posted on May 20, 2011


  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: No verification methods are currently

Posted on May 27, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


DUI & Criminal Law Logo

Related Topics:

233 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DUI & Criminal Law Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18136 Answers

Ismael Rodriguez...

Level 2 Expert

184 Answers


Level 2 Expert

134 Answers

Are you a DUI and Criminal Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides