Question about Nokia 6020 Cellular Phone
How to recover a deleted sms
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try these steps to recover your messages :-
1. Download and install this free mobile File Manager - FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open “system” folder.
4. Now open the “mail” folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files, You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2013 | Nokia mobile C2-00 Dual SIMbiosis
Mar 31, 2013 | Nokia C101 Cell Phone
Jan 04, 2013 | Nokia 2600 Classic Cell Phone
Nov 24, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Mar 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 01, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Feb 20, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Dec 16, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Oct 31, 2010 | Nokia 2626 Mobile Phone
Sep 05, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!