Question about Epic View 550 Treadmill
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check the reset/off circuit breaker located on the treadmill frame near the power cord. If the switch protrudes as shown, the circuit breaker has tripped. To reset the circuit breaker, wait for five minutes and then press the switch to the reset position.
Posted on May 06, 2010
1) You have problem with LUBE deck belt, this happen because the lack of maintenance, you must lube EVERY week, use 100% silicone lube. Maybe you have WORN deck belt,
2) LUBE the rollers bearing too, use wd-40
3) Test the drive belt motor, see for break, or worn, and replace or tension by 1/4"
4) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair. see my personal TIPS for help and troubleshooting.
5) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board controllers is faulty. God bless you. see the block diagram attached.
Posted on Nov 26, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Oct 06, 2013 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Nov 23, 2010 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Aug 10, 2010 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Sep 26, 2009 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Sep 15, 2014 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: