Here the belt routing for 2005 Dodge Sprinter 2005, whch was sold only with the 2.7 engine mounted:
Fig. Accessory Belt Routing-A/C Compressor (1), Power Steering Pump (2), Tensioner (3), Crankshaft Pulley (4), Water Pump (5), Alternator (6), Idler Pulley (7)-All Engines
Here a different view:
Here also the fan belt routing;
Fig. Fan belt routing-Fan pulley (1), Fan belt (2), Crankshaft pulley (3)-3.0L engine shown
PROCEDURE Removal & Installation
1. Loosen the tension adjust and remove the A/C compressor drive belt.
2. Attach a 3 / 8 inch drive ratchet to the automatic belt tensioner.
3. Rotate the belt tensioner counterclockwise to release the belt tension.
4. Remove the accessory drive belt, starting with the water pump pulley.
1. Position the accessory drive belt around every pulley except the water pump pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise, install the accessory drive belt and release the tensioner.
3. Position the A/C Compressor drive belt over the crankshaft pulley and A/C compressor pulley.
4. Tighten the drive belt tensioner.
5. Ensure the belt is seated properly on all of the pulleys.
If this solution was helpful, then please do not forget to Accept.
Writing dedicate solution, sharing skills, researching and extracting info from service documents takes time, and your feedback is important for us.
If you repute any solution useful, please click on Accept.
All the best.