Question about LG Studioworks 563N 15" CRT Monitor
Posted by Anonymous on
Here's some tricks I would try. Something here, might help...
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or orange or flashing, but nothing displays, or the display is incorrect, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
7. Also, you could try your monitor on a friend's computer. If it doesn't work, your monitor probably needs replaced. If it works properly on your friends computer, the problem may be with your computers video output port, motherboard video chip (or video card, if you have one), or drivers.
Posted on Aug 07, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2012 | LG Flatron L1951S 19" LCD Flat Panel...
May 05, 2010 | LG W1934S-BN 19" Monitor
Dec 18, 2009 | LG Flatron L1750S 17" LCD Monitor
Nov 18, 2009 | LG Flatron 575MS 15.1" LCD Monitor
Nov 01, 2009 | LG W1942T-SF Monitor
May 30, 2009 | LG Flatron F700B 17" CRT Monitor
Jan 23, 2009 | LG Studioworks 700S 17" CRT Monitor
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!