Question about Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
I sent a email which was too big and is now blocking all mail in and out as it tries to send
This is one way I've found to delete an email stuck in the outbox (which is what it "sounds like" you are asking...)
1. change ya smtp settings so the message defo wont send!
2. send a test email to anyone
3. it will attempt to send but oversiously fail...
4. hopefully the outbox should be listed with 1 message waiting to go out...
5. if not, try going into the Activity Window and canceling the send command, that should show it up...
6. click the Outbox and the will be one message listed...
7. goto View -> then Show Favourites Bar
8. you should see a favourites bar appear...
9. simply drop and drag the Outbox into your favourites bar...
10. if you restart ur laptop or close mail and then the Outbox has disappeard, simply click the Outbox in you favourites tab and woop woop it should appear in the Side Bar
Posted on Oct 31, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi. Try this torubleshoothig steps. Delete the mail account and start over with the defaults ... Or start here => For the SMTP server, use host "smtp-server.nc.rr.com", change the default port from 587 to port 25 (in coming pop server should be 110 by default). If you have mail in your Outbox you will get a error message that you cannot connect, delete all mail in Outbox, now try sending yourself mail.
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 25, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 18, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Apr 09, 2015 | Apple iPad 2
Nov 07, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 30, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
May 13, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Nov 29, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!