Question about Canon PIXMA MP280 Photo Inkjet All-in-One Printer, Copy/Print/Scan
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
Try the Waste Ink Counter Reset Manual for "Service mode"
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (LED) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button, the indicator (LED) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (LED) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
Then try another 4 steps to Reset Waste Ink Tank Counter
STEP 1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
STEP 2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
STEP 3:- Release the POWER button
STEP 4:- Press the POWER button again
Posted on Apr 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP280 All-In-One Photo Printer
May 17, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
May 29, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jan 30, 2018 | Canon PIXMA MP280 Photo Inkjet All-in-One...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: