Question about Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
I was locked out of my Samsung glaxy s6 and I am unsure of my username or password how can I unlock my phone?
Please use password recovery option. you will find there your option.
Posted on May 18, 2019
I assume you can use a PC and write to Samsung to get your ID and password using your phone's serial number (printed inside th cell space or on the box labels).
Posted on May 18, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A hard reset will clear everything out of the phone and reset your password. To perform a hard reset on a samsung take out the battery and removve the sim card and power on the phone. when it comes back on type in *2767*3855#. The phone will go thourgh a reset process and when it comes back on take the battery out again and put your sim card back in and power on. It should be completely cleared including the security password.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: my little brother was messing
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as ,email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
enjoy & Cheers
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Use this to Hard reset your phone but you will loose some saved items like messages and stored items. *2767*3855# click OK followed by 8zeros(00000000) to confirm
Posted on May 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 10, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 02, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 15, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 01, 2012 | Samsung Omnia 7 (8 GB) Smartphone
Jun 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 13, 2012 | Samsung GT-S5830L Galaxy Ace Onyx Black US...
Oct 04, 2011 | Samsung SGH-a777 Cell Phone
Jan 23, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: