Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
It is shot. It sounds like it is overheating and shutting down. Fixable but the cost of DVD players these days it is too close in cost to fix it vs replacing it.
Posted on Feb 02, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sanyo DVR-DX600 Region Code
Could you pls try:
1. Remove DVD or video from the player.
2. Press the ‘Set-up’ button on the remote control.
3. Select the ‘System Info’ mode from the on-screen menu.
4. Using the remote control 10-key type in ‘1101′
5. ‘Region code’ should appear as an option on the ‘System Info’ menu. Initially the region code will be set to 2. Press ‘0′ on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
6. Press ‘OK/Enter’ on the remote control.
7. Finish by pressing the ‘Set-up’ button once more.
This was actually intended for a Sanyo DVR-V100E &HVRDX610 but I was made to understand should also work for DVR-DX600. This was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 08, 2008
I bought another DVD player. I found out that all DVD's don't play on all DVD brands of players. They are cheap enough these days so I decided it wasn't worth a repair bill. The Sanyo DWM-400 plays many of my store bought DVD's and not others. I never tried a home made DVD in it so I don't know how it responds.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2009 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Apr 30, 2009 | Sanyo DS31520 31" TV
Mar 19, 2009 | Sanyo DVW-6100 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 11, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG9 Digital Camera
Apr 08, 2008 | Sanyo DVW-7000 DVD Player/VCR
Apr 14, 2007 | Sanyo DWM-380 DVD Player
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: