Question about Sony ICF-C318 Dream Machine Alarm Clock Radio
I do not have the list of the mumbers to set the time zone
The DST is only based on GMT.
When daylight saving time (summer time) begins
The following models employ the Automatic Daylight Saving Time/Summer Time adjustment. The DST indicator in the display appears in the display at the beginning of the daylight saving time (summer time), and disappears at the end of it. Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment is based on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
• Summer time begins at: 1:00 AM on the final Sunday of March.
• Standard time begins at: 2:00 AM on the final Sunday of October
To cancel the Automatic DST/ Summer Time adjustment and
to set DST display manually
The Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment can be cancelled.
Press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds while the clock is displayed.
A beep sounds, and "Aut t OFF" appears in the display to show that the Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment is cancelled. The display returns to the clock.
• The change timing of Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment employed by the unit (see above) is subjected to variation by circumstances and the law in each country/region. In such a case, cancel the Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment and
set DST display manually as necessary. The customer who lives in the country/region that has not introduced the daylight saving time (summer time) must cancel Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment before using the set.
• To activate the Automatic DST/Summer Time adjustment again, press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds. A beep sounds, and "Aut t On" appears in the display to show that the Automatic DST/
Summer Time adjustment is activated. The display returns to the clock.
• To change the display to the daylight saving time (summer time) manually, see "To change the display to the daylight saving time (summer time) indication."
Sony ICF ICF C318 Operating Instructions Operating The Radio Setting The...
Posted on Apr 21, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2010 | Medion md40298 Notebook
Mar 19, 2009 | First Alert FWS-101 Wireless RF Weather...
May 12, 2017 | Monster Cable MCC AVL300-S Remote Control
Dec 25, 2008 | Accurian 16-454 Television
Oct 28, 2007 | Emerson CKS3029 Clock Radio
Jan 22, 2020 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: