1. Connect a PC to the device with a serial cable and log in to the device through the console port.
2. Restart the device. When the message "Press Ctrl+B to break auto startup ..." is displayed, press Ctrl+B and enter the password to display the BootROM main menu.
3. Select choice 4 to enter the Startup Select menu.
4. Select choice 1 to view the system configuration.
In V200R001C01SPC300 and later versions, you can use the following method to view the configuration file. In Huawei
V200R001C01SPC300, the menu choice is Startup Information. In Startup Information and later versions, the menu choice is Display Startup.
1. Display Startup
2. Set Boot File
3. Set Config File
4. Startupfile Check Manage
Enter your choice (0-4):1
************** Current Stratup info ****************
Valid Flag State : Vaild
Boot File Name : sd1:/software.cc
Config File Name : sd1:/vrpcfg.cfg
Licence File Name :
Patch State : Deactivate
Patch File Name :
Voice File Name :
In V200R001C01SPC200 and earlier versions, the configuration file cannot be viewed. The system often uses the file vrpcfg.zip or iascfg.zip.
5. Rename the configuration file.
6. Restart RouterA.
7. Stop Auto-Config.
8. Change the renamed configuration file to executable file. Select one file format.
9. Restore the configuration.