Question about Samsung Cell Phones
How do I remove screen lock password?
The screen lock has been turned off.
to get network unlock code just go through the link
Posted on Jul 26, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi, you can unlock your phone with these guys : www.samsungimeiunlock.com. they are great and they offer you technical support.
Posted on Oct 30, 2012
Just do hard reset but it will delete all ur data in phone follow the step* Switch Off Your Device
* Take Out Your Sim And Memmory Card
* Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Home Key + Then Power On Your Phone
* Hold Pressing Keys Untill The Second Logo Appears
* When Scond Logo . Release All Keys
* Then You Will Get Factory Reset Menu
* Select Wipe Data/ Factory Reset Option . Scroll Using Volume Key . Then Confirm
* By Select Yes Delete All User Data. Using Volume Down Key . Confirm It
* Wait Some Seconds. Then Select Reboot System Now Option And Confirm
* Now Your Phone Will Restarted. After Completing The Hard Reset Prosses
* Done ! Thank u
Posted on Feb 03, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 02, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 15, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 15, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 28, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!