Question about Tablets & eReaders
I just got a new ipad and want to know if there is a way to transfer my Midnight Castle game progress from my Galaxy S over to the new IPAD. I think I have been saving my game on the Galaxy via facebook.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You are able to use any appstore app with the iPad. Make sure your iPad is listed as a connected device in the left side bar of iTunes. Check your sync settings to make sure they're set to sync with your iPad and if needed restore your iPad using the restore button and try to sync again.
To make an application fullscreeen tap the small "2x" button in the bottom corner of your iPad. This will upscale the app to fullscreen.
Hope this helps, if you found this helpful please leave some feedback. Thanks.
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/
* Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955
* Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above.
* Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange
* Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty.
* Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept.
* A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
You can transfer photoes using "Bluetooth Photo Share" free app. You can download the same from App Store for free. Otheriwse, you may use Camera Kit as well. Let me know if this solution works for you or not.
Bluetooth trasnfer is going to be very slow. The best and speedy way is to sync it with iTunes unless you are transfering photos from another mobile or something.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
You can use iPad to PC Transfer, which can help you transfer from iPad to PC. iPad to PC Transfer is a professional sofeware, which can help you transfer Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Podcast and TV Show from iPad to PC or iTunes library.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
SOURCE: I purchased an ipad in
The device that you bought is not an 'iPad'. It's actually a 'tablet'. iPad is the tablet manufactured by Apple. Now for your tablet... do a manual search for the product on the company's website. Anyways, Android is very intuitive and easy to work.. so just play around with the device for some days and you will find out how things work. If you still have some issues, post it here on fixya.
Posted on Dec 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
May 22, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Mar 11, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Mar 05, 2015 | Apple iPad Air
Feb 25, 2015 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Feb 15, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Dec 20, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!