Question about Boating
First, I'm not a Chris Craft representative.
* Check your warranty. Call for support.
*** Following is for information only.***
* Company history; http://www.portier-yachts.com/files/Chris-Craft_2014.pdf
* Tour of catalina; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgU_owd_yvg
* Boat guide; http://www.rickobeyandassociates.com/images/power-boat-guide/Power-Boat-Guide-2018-T-Y.pdf
* Salty Dog Catalog; https://www.thesaltydog.com/print/SaltyDog-NJ-Edition-2-23-2018.pdf
* Manual(?) Requires registration and (Fee?); http://www.rcrpp.ca/file-ready/chris-craft-catalina-281-owners-manual
* Contact Cris Crafts for additional advice3; https://www.chriscraft.com/request/consultation/
Posted on Aug 31, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2018 | Boating
Nov 02, 2017 | Boating
Aug 24, 2017 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Aug 23, 2013 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
May 31, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Feb 18, 2009 | Optoma 72IN DIAG MANUAL PULL-DOWN...
Nov 22, 2008 | Price Pfister 548E0BK Catalina...
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: