Question about Furniture
First, I'm not a Ashley representative.
* You can take some of the hardware you have to your local hardware store; Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
* Many have special hardware for this type of furniture.
* I believe your looking for the double sided screw "bed connecting studs". My wife had the 4 post bed with canape. There is a screw that is embeded into the post with the other half screwed into it to make one long post.
* Ask for a double sided wood screw about 4 inches long. (6" max)
* Call support for additional advice; https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/
Posted on Sep 05, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go to a furniture store that handles the Ashley product and they will have or can get them, call the furniture stores and ask them
Posted on Dec 30, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2018 | Furniture
Jun 15, 2018 | Furniture
Jun 16, 2017 | Baby Gear
Dec 30, 2015 | Ashley Furniture Shay Poster Bed
Nov 19, 2015 | Prepac Yaletown Black Queen 6-drawer...
Jun 16, 2015 | Ashley Furniture ASHLEY B577-54/57/96...
Aug 24, 2013 | Baby Gear
Jan 05, 2013 | Ashley Furniture Leo Panel Bed w/ Trundle...
May 30, 2012 | Furniture
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!