Question about Becker Car Audio & Video
To start must I press the number 1 repeatedly? until the 8 appears (8 is the first number of the code)
Yes to enter codes you must repeatedly press the corresponding station buttons 1,2,3 and 4.
Confirm the entry is correct by pressing down the seek button.
If it is good the CODE word will disappear.
Posted on May 19, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hello I',m an M.B. tech. These becker radios can be difficult if the wrong code is entered( i believe 3 times ina row) and go into security lock. if you enter code and it does not work remove radio and get serial number of and call dealer. The way you enter 4 digit code is by entering the number with the station program keys on the top of the face plate . then after code is entered you press the * symbol and it should start working. There is a becker web site that can also assist you with radio problems it is www.beckerautosound.com . good luck
Posted on May 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2011 | 2001 Audi A6
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for a 2002 Audi TT Concert radio is:
1. Simultaneously push "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then simultaneously push again "SCAN" and "RDS" keys to confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready to use!
Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving. Entering anti-theft code The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
Oct 14, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Aug 17, 2011 | 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio
May 29, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Dec 17, 2010 | 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix
Dec 03, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Oct 09, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
May 05, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
Dec 17, 2009 | 1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
May 25, 2009 | 1989 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz 500 Class
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: