Question about Toshiba Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a code table for you, you may try this if its different than yours. Here is the direct link (You need Adobe Reader to open it)
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
Check the manual for your Zenith; many of the Zeniths (and many others) have a 'scan' mode you can call up, in which you can repeatedly press one key (^ for example), then the Power Button. That will force the remote to set every code it has available, step by step.
If you no longer have the manual, you may find it here or several other sites that offer these.
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
Manually turn on the device you want to control
1. press and hold the CODE SEARCH button til the light stays on release the code search button
2. Press and quickly release the desired button ( TV, DVD, etc ) the red light blinks off once
3. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly ( up to 300 times ) til the device changes channel and stop
(the red light will blink off after each time the channel up button is pressed )
4 Press the MUTE button to set the code
hope this helps
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Dec 21, 2013 | Toshiba 20AF46 20" TV
Jul 06, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Mar 13, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
0019 = NEC1, device code 4
0054 = RC-5, device codes 0 and 3
0150 = Mits, device code 71
0178 = NEC1, device code 4
0765 = NEC1, device code 64
1256 = NEC1, device code 64
1276 = $0057, device code 71
Feb 20, 2011 | Radio Shack 15-2200 Remote Control
Feb 18, 2009 | Toshiba MW20H63 TV
Dec 18, 2008 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Sep 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 25, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 12, 2007 | Recoton Advent Advent RCS110A Remote...
Jan 25, 2020 | Toshiba Televison & Video
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!