Question about The Computers & Internet
Unsure if you are referring to Holiday Club in the United States, or Holiday Club in South Africa.
Web site for Holiday Club in South Africa has a contact page:
Posted on Aug 14, 2019
Testimonial: "Thanks. Holiday Club South Africa."
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I Richard Jackson wish to
Hi and welcome to FixYa!
Hi and welcome to Fixya!
The Term of the subscription is the length of time that You have selected, which term will be automatically renewed unless You modify Your account or cancel. If You cancel Your subscription, You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. If You have pre-paid for a certain period of services (for example if You paid a lump sum for 6 months of service), You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the pre-paid amount UPON cancellation.
This is their terms. You can cancel it, but you will still be charged the remaining term of your contract either way.
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/carolyn_427ff26936286336
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Contact Amazon customer service. You can either email them, or call their toll free line 1-866-216-1072
Posted on Dec 13, 2014
fixya can not help you with this.
you would need to get in touch with whom ever the account is with.
Posted on Oct 27, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2014 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Dec 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 18, 2012 | cupid.com
Sep 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: