Question about Symbol Computers & Internet
Will not power up, instead displays a battery symbol with an exclamation mark in it. Does this indicate battery problem? When plugged in to charger, displays battery symbol, but won't power up. Last use showed 100% battery. Any ideas?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this.
2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life.
3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery.
4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature.
5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it.
6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
Posted on Aug 20, 2012
check ur charger, check its voltage supply is compatible with ur phone or nt
try rebooting ur phone
Posted on Mar 08, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2018 | Dragon Touch Tablets & eReaders
Mar 20, 2018 | Dragon Touch Tablets & eReaders
Mar 14, 2018 | Dragon Touch Tablets & eReaders
Jan 19, 2018 | Dragon Touch Tablets & eReaders
Aug 09, 2016 | Dragon Touch Tablets & eReaders
May 24, 2016 | Dragon Touch Tablets & eReaders
Sep 14, 2014 | TabletExpress Dragon Touch 7 Black Dual...
Jan 26, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!