Question about Sansui Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Have a solution for you.Turn your TV on then Press and hold 'P' on remote until light stays on. Press device to be controlled (TV/Cable) light will flicker but stay on. Now keep pressing channel up (up to 300 times) until device changes channel. Then press Enter to save code. Hope this helps
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
This is the way to enter any device using the rmc10 really big universal control.
1. Turn the device one that you want to program. (The tv, dvd, vcr, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red light remains lit.
3. Press and hold the device you want to find (example TV, VCR etc.) Release it quickly. It wil blink once.
4. Continuly press the CH+ button until the device turns off. This may take a lot of time and many clicks.
5. Once the device turns off, press the MUTE button. This stores the code.
6. Press the ON/OFF button and the device should come on.
There you have it! Save this information so you will have it next time.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
For your reference, the manual is here:
otherwise go the home site
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2010 | Sanyo AVM-3259S TV
Dec 22, 2009 | iLO 2600 Television
Nov 21, 2009 | Philips 30PW8420 TV
Oct 20, 2009 | Sansui DTV2760 27" TV
Jul 31, 2009 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Jun 08, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jan 02, 2008 | Bushnell Sentry 78-1836 (18-36x50 mm)
Jul 19, 2019 | Sansui Televison & Video
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: