Question about YouTube Videos
1. Install latest version of Real Player.
2. After install, open the player and goto Tools -> Preferences.
3. A Settings Windows will open.
4. Click on ''Download & Recording" option.
5. Enable the option "Web Download & Recording".
6. You can also set the quality of the videos to be downloaded by clicking on the 'Advanced Settings' button.
7. Save the settings and close the player.
8. Whenever you will open any YouTube video in the browser, a small 'Real Player' toolbar / pop-up will emerge on the top-right corner of that video.
9. You can click on that pop-up to download any Flash (.flv) videos.
10. These downloaded videos are by default saved in location :
"C:\Users\*Username*\Videos\RealPlayer Downloads" (in Vista).
"C:\Document and Settings\*Username*\Videos\RealPlayer Downloads" (in XP).
tell me if it helps..tc! :)
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
Download youtube downloader, put the url of the video in it, and then press download. now you have an mp4, but you want wmv, so you press convert and then get the wmv.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Leawo Free YouTube Downloader - http://www.leawo.com/youtube-download/
This free YouTube downloader is an all-in-one browser, video downloader manager and FLV player. It is powerful yet easy to use. It also offers solutions for converting the downloaded videos to other formats.
This is its user guide - http://www.leawo.com/youtube-download/user-guide.html
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
- Download and install Ant.
- Go to the page where the video is playing. Click the Download Button when video is buffering. Close the page or search another video.
- When the download completes click the Player Button to watch the video.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
If you want to download the available best quality video directly from you tube please go to (keepvid .com) and paste the URL of the video on the address bar.You can see all the available resolutions of the video.Click the download option to download the video in required resolution.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Sep 21, 2011 | 1997 Dodge Intrepid
Feb 15, 2011 | Garden
Dec 31, 2010 | YouTube Videos
May 29, 2010 | Myvu Solo Edition Video Eyewear for Apple...
Feb 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Oct 26, 2008 | YouTube Videos
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!