Question about Samsung LE32R72BX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Make sure your tv is set in right language and location because after the big re-tune you might of entered wrong ones
the best way to do this is reset back to plug & play put tv in analog mode press TV/DTV on remote and then MENU ( NOT DTV MENU ) move down until you see plug & play in one of the menues press enter and follow on screen instructions
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2012 | Samsung VR-325 DVD Recorder / VCR Combo
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Feb 27, 2010 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Sep 10, 2009 | Samsung DVDR120 DVD Recorder
Aug 29, 2009 | Samsung DVD-H1080 DVD Player
Jan 09, 2009 | JVC XV-N320 DVD Player
Nov 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Feb 02, 2008 | Televison & Video
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: