Question about Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Digital Camera
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Simple! Read warnings carefully! It said "remove lens cap and press SET button"! So remove the lens cap and then press the SET button (or arrow downward in the four directions button)! You don´t need to RESET anything...
Posted on Oct 16, 2007
SOURCE: Lumix TZ3 lens does not open
It is not clear if you are saying whole camera turns off or just screen turns off.
Notice before the camera went bad the lense does not extend in play mode, while it does in record mode. Many cameras have software that automatically turns camera off if lens cannot/fails to extend for some reason. Try to help it extend in record mode before camera turns off.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
SOURCE: Camera Frozen
I tried Option No.1 successfully when my Panasonic DMC-FZ7K froze once:
1. Try turning the camera on with the battery inserted.
2. Now remove the battery while the camera is on.
3. Flip the switch on the camera to off, then insert a fully charged battery. (Make sure that the battery's orientation is correct. Also make sure that the battery being used is not damaged).
4. Now flip the camera's switch to ON again.
Option No. 2:
If you can open the Setup menu then the camera can be reset which might help:
Turn on the camera.
1. Press MENU SET.
2. Press the left arrow button.
3. Press the down arrow button.
4. Press the right arrow button.
5. Now, press the up arrow button several times until the menu item named RESET is highlighted. Push the right arrow button and then select and set YES when the camera asks to be reset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
Hey the same kind of problem happened to me last week and I was sorely pissed off. These cameras are not cheap to buy when they are new. Anyway I was looking up the number of the local service agent and turned my camera on to check something. Just by chance I found that if I touch the button on top for taking the picture and then simultaneously press the menu button I got access to my whole camera again! Now when I say touch I mean touch...lay your finger on the button do not press it even to the first stage, which is auto focus. It worked for me and if it works for you post your result to benefit anyone else who comes across this problem. Future.
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2011 | Nikon COOLPIX L18 Digital Camera
Jul 12, 2010 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S500 Digital Camera
Jan 18, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Digital Camera
Nov 22, 2009 | Sony DSC-T70 Digital Camera
Jul 12, 2009 | Photography
Jun 22, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 885 Digital Camera
May 10, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD550 / IXUS 750 Digital...
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: