Question about Akai LCT2715 27 in. LCD Television
It worked perfect for about 2 years. Today when you press the power button, the light turns green and instead of a bright blue screen with the AKAI logo the screen comes on very dim blue, no AKAI logo then the green light turns amber and the screen continues a very dim blue till you turn it off.
These TV's are prone to power supply failure. I can fix the power supply on this TV for approx $100 +s/h.... Contact me and all you have to do is remove the power supply and send it to me and I will repair it with high quality parts. Reinstall and you TV will be good as new...
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Feb 11, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 15, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jan 29, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: