Question about Eforcity Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB Screnn Protector W/ Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
VP - Hi, there are 3 questions here.
1) I recently got iphone. I do not have a Mac I have PC Windows XP. Is there a program such as Palm has where I can enter my information - say notes for calendar etc. on my PC and then sync this to my iphone?
2) I even bought 2Do app from itunes hoping it would replace my Tungsten Palm pilot, where I was able to do all the work on my PC and then sync it to my hand held Palm.
2Do says it only can be synced to Mac. but they did not post this information before I bought the app.
Is there a way around this, to use 2Do on my PC.
3) Someone posted excellent instructions on how to sync your palm contacts to your iphone. I was successful doing that, but I am still looking for someone to post detailed information on how to transfer my calendar from Palm to my iphone. I am new to this so more detailed info the better. Thanks
I found a quick and easy solution after struggling with this problem for weeks.
I used a product called PocketCopy http://www.chapura.com/,
It installs as a Palm add-in (I have a Palm TX). Once installed, it moved EVERYTHING to Outlook 2007 (Contacts, Calendar, Notes, ToDo.
I then used iTunes to synch everything over to iPhone.
One gotcha: if you live in Europe, PocketCopy uses the wrong timezone for repeating and all-day events. You have to manually set the time to the timezone of the country where you live.)
BTW: I was not an Outlook user. I bought Outlook from MS ONLY BECAUSE it was the fast-path to getting mydata to iPhone. I now use Outlook instead of my Palm desktop. Got used to it quickly. It works OK.
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
The best way is to transfer the Calendar and Contacts to Outlook. The iPhone can then be synced with Outlook.
Unfortunately, tasks and memos do not transfer. You will need to find other 3rd party apps that are supported on the iPhone and transfer your data to them.
Two examples are:
1. Evernote - This is good for memo. You can export your memos and then import them into Evernote. unfortunately, when I did this, it was a bit tricky. I even had to write a little PERL script to create the format that it wanted.
2. RemembertheMilk - this is a todo application
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2010 | Palm AT&T C/PHONE PALM CENTRO S64801
Jan 03, 2010 | Palm m500 Handheld
Oct 04, 2009 | Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld
Sep 03, 2009 | Palm Tungsten E Handheld
Aug 13, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 01, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 05, 2008 | Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld
Nov 15, 2007 | Palm Tungsten T3 Handheld
Sep 07, 2005 | Mapopolis GPS for Palm Tungsten T, C &...
Mar 28, 2017 | Eforcity Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB...
Jan 11, 2013 | Eforcity Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB...
604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: