Question about Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular Phone
Which reset did you mean?
- Soft Reset: Power cycle your handset, no data is missing.
- Hard Reset: Power cycle your handset and erase all data, rollback your device to default state (when you got it first time from the store/factory).
- Soft Reset: Press the small Reset button on the up side of the handset, near the power button
- Hard Reset:
1) Go to Start Menu >> Settings >> System >> Hard Reset >> Clear Memory >> and follow instruction.
2) or other way is: handset in power off state, push small Reset button near the power button while also pressing End & Call button simultaneously and then follow instruction appears on the screen.
hope that helps... :D
Posted on Apr 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Sep 09, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 02, 2011 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Jul 02, 2010 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Jun 11, 2010 | Samsung SGH-A137 Cell Phone
Aug 23, 2008 | Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
Sep 20, 2014 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: