Question about Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital Camera
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Olympus µ 840 Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2011 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Mar 03, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 / DMC-FT1 Digital...
Feb 21, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Dec 04, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K510i Cellular Phone
Dec 08, 2007 | Fuji FinePix S3 Pro Digital Camera
Nov 22, 2007 | Televison & Video
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!