Question about Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Aloha! i just got a new ipad and would like to know if it is ppossiblto get my Office Outlook mail folders which are on my pc on the ipad. The iapd seems to have only and inbox outbox and sent items. How do I create folders on ipad? Is the an Office Outlook application for ipad or something similar to organize mail? thanks so much for your help! ilze
Posted by Anonymous on
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/
* Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955
* Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above.
* Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange
* Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty.
* Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept.
* A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
1. Tap the Mail icon at the bottom of the home screen on iPad.
Step 2. Then tap to add type of email account that you want at add among: Microsoft Exchange, Mobile me, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL or others. For example, if you want to add a Yahoo mail, just tap the Yahoo mail as follows:
Step 3. Then enter login details for selected email account type.
It will configure automatically and you should able to send - receive emails.
Aug 12, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Feb 19, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 18, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 28, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 29, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jun 05, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
May 04, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 18, 2016 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
863 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!