Question about LG M1962D Monitor
1. Power off your monitor with POWER button
- Hold MENU button and keep it pressed while pressing POWER button
2. Press MENU button to enter Service menu
3. Change panel type
- Press SET button until PANEL text is yellow and press (-) two times to change it to LPL22W 4L
- Press MENU button to close the Service menu
- Press POWER button to power off your monitor and remove power cable for a minute and plug it in again
Posted on Jan 19, 2011
Power Button Lock
This mode locks the power of the LCD dislay in the ON position.
• Power Button Lock: Press and hold  and the down arrow for 10
seconds. If the power button is pressed the message Power Button Locked
will display for 5 seconds. With or without this setting, after a power failure,
your LCD dislay's power will automatically turn ON when power is restored.
• Power Button Unlock: Press and hold  and the down arrow again for
Posted on May 03, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2012 | LG M1962D Monitor
Nov 04, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 03, 2011 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
Feb 17, 2011 | LG M1962D Monitor
Sep 16, 2010 | LG Cyon
Jun 06, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2010 | Epson Stylus Pro 7880 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | LG enV Touch VX11000 Cell Phone
1,700 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!