Question about Maxent MX-26X3 Television
Cant program cox cable remote Do you know what code to use for the maxent television?
Searching the Code Library
(Program Code 9 9 1)
1. Turn on the device.
2. Press and hold SELECT and the appropriate mode key (CBL, TV, VCR, or AUX)
until the mode keys blink twice. For example, to search for a TV code, press and
hold SELECT and TV at the same time.
Note: If you reassigned mode keys, you may, for example, press SELECT and
VCR to search for a TV code to assign to the VCR mode key.
3. Press 9 9 1. The mode key you selected in step 2 blinks twice.
4. Point the remote toward the device, and press . The remote automatically tests
each code in its library, beginning with the most common codes. The mode key
blinks once each time the remote transmits a new code. The mode key blinks twice
when it reaches the last code.
5. As soon as the device powers off, press SELECT.
6. Verify the new code is correct by pressing POWER.
7. Did the device power on again?
• If yes, press SELECT to assign the code.
• If no, complete the following steps:
a) Turn the device on.
b) Press or to step forward or back to the correct code.
c) When the device turns off, press SELECT to assign the code.
8. Go to Which Code Worked to identify the code that controls your device. After you
identify the code, record the code in the space provided on the cover of this guide.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2012 | Maxent MX-50X5 Television
Jun 02, 2009 | Vizio VX37L Television
Jun 01, 2009 | Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 08, 2008 | Maxent MX-26X3 Television
May 15, 2008 | Maxent MX-42VM 42 in. Plasma HDTV
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: