Question about Franklin Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Locate the model code on your device. It will be a series of Letters and Numbers.
2. Go to the following website:
3. Locate the link to the downloadable manual for your model of device. Click the corresponding link.
4. Click the file name you wish to download. It will list the model number and then language.
5. Download and read your PDF format manual. You may print this if you wish.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2018 | Sansui Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 17, 2017 | Radio Communications
Jun 25, 2017 | AEG Dryers
Sep 17, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2016 | Amazon Tablets & eReaders
Dec 25, 2015 | Cell Phones
Dec 08, 2015 | Cell Phones
Oct 10, 2010 | Iomega ScreenPlay
Sep 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: