Question about Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
You can try to do these things to solve your issue. I saw this at this link:
I hope it helps.
1) Turn off your Nokia 5130-c2 phone
2) Remove your SIM CARD and your MEMORY CARD
3) Hide your SIM CARD and your MEMORY CARD in a safe place!
4) Turn on your phone while pressing: Ke(3) + Green call button + *
5) Your Nokia 5130-c2 is now formatting, please wait for a while...
6) When done, reinsert back your SIM CARD and yor MEMORY CARD in to your phone
7) There you go! your code is now set to (12345)
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
This does`nt work...
Cannot format while pressing that keys..
Nokia Xprssmusic 5130-c
Posted on Jul 30, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Aug 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 01, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Feb 16, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Nov 16, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Oct 13, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
1,083 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!