Question about Fuji FinePix A500 Digital Camera
It is very easy actually. you can connect your camera with your computer and then just copy them to your computer. you may need to convert the video if the format is not compatible.
Posted on Apr 15, 2013
Copying pictures from your camera to your computer is very easy. Just follow the steps below so you can download them in no time.
1. Some digital cameras come with a software that helps you copy pictures from your camera to your computer. Install the software on your computer.
2. Connect the camera to your computer using the USB cable.
3. You can also use a memory card and memory card reader. All you have to do is to remove the memory card from your camera and insert it into the memory card reader.
4. Once you have connected the camera to your computer or your memory card card into the memory card reader, your computer will detect the connection and ask what you want to do with the pictures.
--> If you connected your camera with a USB cable, click Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and then click OK.
--> If you are using a memory card reader, click Copy pictures to a folder on my computer using Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and then click OK.
5. When the Scanner and Camera Wizard appears, click Next. Choose the folder where you want your pictures to be downloaded.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SX100 IS Digital Camera
Jul 02, 2010 | Fuji FinePix F460 Digital Camera
Apr 11, 2010 | Fisher-Price Kid Tough Digital Camera
May 07, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare V1003 Digital Camera
Apr 08, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
Mar 04, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Apr 04, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A40 Digital Camera
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: