Question about Computers & Internet
Make sure you have downloaded Skype 100%, and then install it. after that, create a account and sign in. if you want to talk someone you have knew, you just ask his or her account and add him or her as a friends. after he or she respond to you and agreed to make friends with you, you can talk to him or she as you like. good luck
Posted on Apr 18, 2013
First you and him must have skype installed and must have a skype account.
Just download Skype from www.skype.com and follow their steps in creating a new account if you don't already have one.
Then you must go to Friends>New friend and search for your friend's account and add him to your list.
After he accepts you, then you can chat.
If you want to talk just call him.
Hope it helps
Posted on Apr 29, 2011
1. First you must download the skype software and signup for a free account. You can do all of this at http://www.skype.com
2. You must make sure that you have a webcam, either built into your computer or a third party webcam that you bought in order to do video conferencing. If you want to do just voice, you need to make sure you have a mic. USB mics for $10 do a really good job and you can get them from any computer retail shop.
3. Once you sign up and make sure all the equipment is hooked up you need to search/find the person you want to skype with who has hopefully performed the same first 2 steps you have and sent you there username via email or some other method.
4. Once you find them through the skype built in search you should have an option to call that person, click on the icon that looks like a phone.
5. This should ring on the other persons computer and all they have to do is click on the answer button that pops up and you should be talking to each other.
Other than the signup and making sure you have a mic or webcam plugged into the computer all the steps can be done from within the skype software you downloaded above.
Hope this helps you on your way,
Posted on Apr 29, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2013 | Skype IM
Aug 29, 2012 | Skype IM
Jan 06, 2012 | Skype IM
Aug 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Oct 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2009 | Skype IM
Nov 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!